L y c r a m a n  
    Start  > Gallery  > Longs  > Grifone  > 3  
    Updated 22-08-05  


These tights are exactly the way I like it, very supple due to the 21% lycra, and nice shiny due to the remaining 79% nylon. Being supple as they are, they cling to the body and reveal every contour. But they move with my body and make no restrictions to my movements. The color of these tights is a lizard-like turquoise blue with a web of black lines, giving the impression of lizard scales.

Previous     Next

More Grifone pics


More... More Grifone pics