L y c r a m a n  
    Start  > Gallery  > Bodysuits  > Muscle skinsuit  > 12  
    Uploaded 20-03-15  



Muscle skinsuit

I felt good wearing that suit again, and also it was widely positively commented in the club. The suit is very tight to get into, and had it not been for the zippers at the ankles I probably would not have got into the suit without ripping it. Which would be a shame. One reason for the tightness is its content of 26% lycra, so it will stay in place, no matter what movements I make. The other 74% af the suit is made from polyester, which also tells me about the longevity of this suit. Made as a cycle suit it also have the pad in the seat, which is nothing I particular like. But like the rest of the suit also the pad molds to my body, so it is not annoying in any way.

Previous

More Muscle skinsuit pics